When it comes to sustainable printing, it doesn’t get any better than this.
And when it comes to printing for interiors such as wallcoverings, canvas prints, menu boards, window shades, upholstery and more, this is the press you want to run your jobs on.
HP Latex printing uses water-based inks which produce odorless prints.
We can go where UV and eco-solvent inks can’t. We can do it with better image quality, consistency, and with outstanding durability.
While many printers claim to be “green”, we like to offer transparency and lay the facts out.
Here are the “green” facts that make HP Latex printing one of the most sustainable methods on the planet:
- Reaches indoor spaces where solvent ink can’t, like healthcare. Water-based HP Latex Ink prints are odorless.
- Meets high indoor standards – HP Latex Inks are UL ECOLOGO®, UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified
- Prints meet AgBB criteria for health-related evaluation of VOC emissions of indoor building products.
- Compliance with international wallcovering industry standards.
- Enables LEED credits.
- Free material take-back program.
Decorative printing just got a whole lot better!
At DVC, we are committed to helping our customers meet their sustainability goals. And with HP Latex printing we can help create an attractive and safe environment.
Are you looking for a more sustainable option for your next print project?
Let us know, we have what it takes.