D’Andrea Visual Communications, LLC (DVC) is a premier, minority provider of visual communications to the retail, event, and tradeshow industries. Our offices in Cypress, California, and North Las Vegas, Nevada offer litho printing, large format, fabric printing, and custom engineering and metal fabrication of structures, displays, and light boxes.
We are looking for Account Executives – B2B Sales and Marketing professionals to work on a national level. The focus of this job will be to obtain new business and market share. Remote workers in other parts of the country are encouraged! We are looking for exposure in the Midwest and east coast regions.
Initiative, coupled with a sense of competitive drive, and the ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions, will be key to the success of the candidate. While the job requires the ability to act independently, a sense of urgency and the confidence to handle a variety of challenges, a full commitment to the success of the business, and high standards of achievement are expected in this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience selling in the tradeshow, event, or retail industry. They will be a confident, driven, and persuasive negotiator with exemplary relationship skills. This unique individual will be a problem solver that is innovative, calm under pressure, with the ability to manage multiple priorities with a sense of accuracy and urgency.
- Understand the solutions, services, and products offered.
- Review CAD drawings and artwork to prepare estimates and orders. Strong math acumen preferred.
- Exemplary attention to detail with excellent oral and written skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Apply prospecting, retention, cross-selling, and up-selling strategies and tactics.
- Consult with customers by listening, interpreting their needs, and advising solutions.
- Identify existing and potential sales opportunities to retain and grow customer base.
- Providing high energy, enthusiastic support of the brand and marketing objectives.
- 5 years B2B sales experience acquiring and maintaining accounts in a print or related industry is a must!
- Executive-level presence with a highly motivated, professional attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to acquire and grow accounts.
- Solid time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Remote workers considered provided they are willing to travel to customers and the office using personal vehicle and cell phone.
DVC is a quick-moving, forward-thinking, industry leader – in other words, we are doing big things.
Our biggest asset is a fantastic team of brilliant people. We love challenges and are always looking for the next big win. We are all about great people, grand plans, and creative solutions.
Are you ready to be a part of our team?
We offer a very competitive compensation package including excellent medical, dental, life, vision, and a 401(k) Plan.
If you want to work for an innovative company that is growing and values their employees, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume and cover letter. No phone calls please.
DVC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and genetics.
Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. No phone calls, please.