D’Andrea Visual Communications (DVC) is a Southern California based printing company that provides a wide range of products and services to its clients including retail signage and displays, fabric frames, light boxes, and event/trade show graphics. We realize our success and continued growth is a direct result of our fantastic employees. We are currently seeking a Project Manager for our Cypress, CA location. We are about great people, grand plans and creative solutions.
The Project Manager works closely with every part of the organization including customers, sales, manufacturing and administration. The main responsibility of this position is to manage orders as they move from the customer through the company all the way to invoicing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Updating sales and customers of current order status.
- Creating accurate work orders with relevant job specifications and instructions.
- Managing order related file transfers, submissions and pre-flights.
- Communicating critical order information, changes and updates to production personnel, verbally and in writing.
- Working with key individuals in each production department to brainstorm and plan the most effective method for producing orders.
- Meeting with customers, on-site and off-site, to review order related information such as color matching, installation or fulfillment requirements.
- Evaluating new and existing materials to determine what works best for the customer’s project.
- Creating competitive and accurate estimates from supplied specifications.
- Completing and submitting material requests to purchasing and following up on requests as needed.
- Coordinating local and out-of-town installations with outside vendors and creating purchase orders accordingly.
- Closing orders upon completion, ensuring all pricing information is accurate, and submitting to accounting for invoice generation.
- Managing external client approvals and internal production approvals.
- Five or more years’ experience as a Project Manager, Production Manager, CSR or Estimator in a digital grand format printing environment.
- A strong working knowledge of all aspects of digital grand format printing.
- Ability to learn, identify and distinguish common grand format printing materials.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with customers and account executives.
- Strong Mac and PC computer skills including the ability to type 50+ wpm and knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Ability to work under pressure while adhering to tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and plan your workload effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A positive attitude when working with others.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees and upper management both orally and in writing.
About the Position:
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday. We offer a competitive salary, paid time off, paid holidays, paid medical benefits and a 401(k) plan.
D’Andrea Visual Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender or genetics. We are committed to comply with all Federal, State and local laws providing EEO and all other employment laws and regulations. DVC is a minority owned business.
DVC is considered an essential business and is not subject to stay-at-home orders. While some team members can work remotely, this position requires you to be onsite Monday through Friday. DVC is taking precautions, including temperature checks, social distancing, and requiring face coverings, to keep employees safe while in the office.
If you’d like to be considered for this position, please respond with your resume. Thank you.